Shopping, Eating and Exploring

Come along with me and discover some off-the beaten paths in Southwest France

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Antiques in France Has Moved


The whole packing up and moving thing is a drag. Moving from home to home, is exhausting, I don't even want to think about it. The last two weekends I packed up and did antique shows, not as bad as packing up a home but not my favorite thing.

Packing up in cyberspace is a little easier....and my daughter did it for me. I've moved over to WordPress, which she tells me is easier to do, we will see. The name is changed just slightly, too:

New address is Antiquesfromfrance.com/blog. Easy, and now is all lines up with my web address and business name. So I hope you will come and visit me on my new little piece of cyberspace.

In just a few days, I will be heading off to Paris, and then down to the Southwest. I am really going to be shopping up a storm....euro is $1.29 tonight, the lowest it has been in a long time.

No comments: